Thursday, November 24, 2022

Time Out

 

Change occurs in everyone’s life and my life is no exception. Recently, God opened new doors and new avenues of service for me for which I am grateful. Very recently, I could see His hand at work as a new door opened. Unfortunately, there is currently not enough time for me to do all the things I would like to do. After prayerful consideration, I am taking a short leave from both this site and the other to which I contribute. I feel that if I cannot give these my best effort, then I would be shortchanging both myself and anyone who reads them. I do plan to return as I am certainly not the same person I was when I started down this path almost 13 years ago. I also realize that many people promise such things but fail to follow through on them. But I strongly believe that God led me to explore this new path more fully. With His continued help, I will be able to bear fruit in the way He has prepared for me. And, trusting in His guidance, I will know when it is time for me to resume this ministry again which I hope will be soon.

Proverbs 16:9 (GNT) - You may make your plans, but God directs your actions.

Until we meet here again.

Jim Pokorny

The Other Brother Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment