Thursday, July 12, 2018

No Plan B


We had a rather important meeting scheduled recently.

Moments before the meeting started, we had an equipment failure.

I quickly came up with a different option.

This was my Plan B.

One thing experience has taught me is preparedness.

I immediately formulated a third plan in case my second plan failed.

A short time later, it did.

I had to put my third plan into motion.

Having done that, I immediately formulated a fourth plan, just in case.

Fortunately, I did not have to put that fourth plan into action.

As human beings, we make both plans and backup plans.

Fortunately for us, God has a plan and He has no need of a backup plan.

Each of us is a part of His plan.

When God told Isaiah of his future as a prophet, Isaiah resisted.

God reminded Isaiah of His plan.

Jeremiah 1:5 (NET) - “Before I formed you in your mother’s womb I chose you. Before you were born I set you apart. I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations.”.

Jesus Christ Himself was part of the plan from the very beginning.

John1:1-3 (NET) - “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. The Word was with God in the beginning. All things were created by him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.

Even our salvation itself was part of the plan from the very beginning.

Ephesians 1:4 (NET) - For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love.

We are not here by accident or coincidence.

Each of us is a part of God’s plan.

A plan that has always been in place and cannot fail.

God requires no “Plan B”.

That is something we can all rely upon.


Blessings,
Jim Pokorny
The Other Brother Jim
Look for me at http://faithfulfeetteam.blogspot.com/ on Friday, July 20, 2018.
I will be back here on Friday, July 27, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment